Friday, April 4, 2014


I feel in love with Disney at the tender age of 4 when I first went to Disneyland; even then, I knew I was somewhere very special.  And, I knew I had to go back.  I have vivid memories of meeting Minnie and Mickey Mouse.  I'll never forget the feeling I had as I walked through Sleeping Beauty's Castle (Disneyland) or the way I felt the first time I hugged Cinderella in HER castle (Disney World).  It was nothing short of magical.  Each time I go back, I fall more and more in love with it.  Going to Disney as a family - seeing the magic through my twin boys eyes has taken my experience to a whole new level.  
It is this love that has led me to start this blog! My hope is that I can share my experiences and help my readers in the process! DIsney vacations should be highly enjoyed, but planning them can be a bit tricky if you don't know where to look for the right information, I plan to leave you with as many tips, tricks and news updates as possible!



No comments:

Post a Comment